Cucumber Salad with Tomatoes
- 2 cups cucumber (diced)
- 1 cup tomato (seeded and diced)
- 1⁄4 cup onion (chopped sweet)
- 2 cups couscous or rice, cooked
- 2 teaspoons dill weed (chopped dried or fresh)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing, low-fat
- Toss together the cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, couscous (or rice), dill, and salad dressing.
- Chill for 1 hour. Serve.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes