- 2 cups yogurt (plain, low-fat)
- 2 cucumbers (large, peeled, seeded, and grated)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (nonfat)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dill (fresh)
- 1 garlic clove (chopped)
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup carrots (baby)
- Peel, seed, and grate one cucumber.
- Slice other cucumber and set aside.
- Mix yogurt, grated cucumber, sour cream, lemon juice, dill, and garlic in a serving bowl.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Arrange tomatoes, cucumbers, broccoli and carrots on a colorful platter.
- Serve with cucumber dip.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!