- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 onion (small, finely chopped)
- 3 cups potatoes (cubed)
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Peel the onion, and chop it into small pieces.
- Peel the potatoes, and chop them into 1 inch cubes.
- Boil the potatoes in a medium saucepan until they are soft.
- Drain off the hot water.
- Add ice cold water to cover the potatoes.
- Melt the butter on medium heat in a frying pan or skillet.
- Cook the onion in the butter until it turns yellow.
- Drain the water from the potatoes, and add them to the frying pan.
- Stir and cook until they absorb the butter.
- Add the broth, curry powder, and lemon juice.
- Cook until the potatoes have absorbed the broth.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!