- 2 potatoes (peeled and diced)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 small onions (chopped)
- 1 green pepper (chopped)
- 6 eggs (beaten)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 ounces frozen ham (thawed and chopped, about 1 cup)
- 1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese (shredded)
- In a medium-size skillet, cook potatoes in oil over medium heat until just soft, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in onion, green peppers, and ham, and cook 5 minutes.
- Pour eggs and black pepper over potato mixture in pan, and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until eggs are firm and cheese is melted.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!