Submitted by: Marie Zollner of Madison, Ohio
Ingredients for Cake:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. Instant vanilla pudding
- 1 pkg. Instant Butterscotch Pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Ingredients for Topping:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Stir all cake ingredients together by hand for 5 minutes, adding one egg at a time.
- Pour half of the mixture into a greased 9”x13” pan. Mix topping ingredients together. Cover half the batter with half the topping.
- Pour the rest of the cake mixture in pan, and cover with the rest of the topping.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.