- 1/4 water
- 1 cottage cheese, room temperature
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 s plus 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/4 teaspoons (1 pkg.) dry yeast
Measure water, cottage cheese, egg and melted butter into bread pan. Add flour, sugar, dill weed and salt. Make well in dry ingredients and measure in yeast. Select basic bread cycle for 1 to 1 1/2 lb. loaf. Baking time will be about 40 minutes.
This gently flavored bread bakes to a soft tender middle, with a nice golden crust that slices well and toasts firmly.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!