- Pinch of salt
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli, use crowns only
- 1 lb. box linguini (use 1/2)
- 1 1/4 lb. boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (12 oz.) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 cup half and half
- 7 minced sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons corn starch
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Bring water to boil in a larger size pot. Add salt, broccoli, and 1/2 lb. linguini, stirring occasionally. Sauté chicken pieces in butter and olive oil for about 7 minutes. Salt and pepper chicken to taste. Add garlic and sauté another minute. Add milk, half and half, and sundried tomatoes and stir to blend.. Bring to a light boil and sprinkle the corn starch over top. Stir to blend. Add cheese and simmer for about 2-3 minutes. Drain broccoli and linguini and put back in pan. Pour chicken mixture over noodles and mix with large spoon. Serve immediately.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!