- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup buttermilk baking mix
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Coat chicken with honey; set aside.
- Combine baking mix, ginger, seasoned salt and pepper; mix well.
- Roll honey-coated chicken in mixture.
- Brown chicken in hot oil in nonstick skillet. Drain excess oil.
- Place chicken on rack in baking pan. Bake at 350° 20 to 30 minutes or until juices run clear.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!