- Cooking Spray
- 8 cups popcorn (popped without butter, oil or salt)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300º.
- Coat a large baking pan and a large mixing bowl with cooking spray. Place popcorn in the bowl.
- Combine syrup, butter, salt, and cinnamon over medium heat. Bring to a boil, stirring only until combined. Cook without stirring for 2 minutes.
- Pour syrup mixture over popcorn in a steady stream, stirring to coat. Spread popcorn mixture in an even layer in the pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely in the pan.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!