- 1 package (1 oz) Hidden Valley Original Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 cup diced cooked turkey
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup chopped apple (1 medium)
- 16 Boston Bibb lettuce leaves (1 large or 2 small heads)
- Cherry tomatoes, halved, for garnish
In medium bowl, combine Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing and Seasoning Mix, mayonnaise and barbecue sauce; mix well. Stir in turkey, green onions, red pepper and cheese. Lightly toss in apples. Lay lettuce leaves on serving platter and spoon 1/4 cup of salad mixture onto each leaf. Fold or roll up lettuce and garnish with cherry tomatoes.
Jacqueline Brown of Tully, N.Y., won the grand prize with her Turkey Barbecue Lettuce Wraps in the 2009 Hidden Valley Fresh Taste For The Family Contest at the New York State Fair.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!