- 2 Cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 Cup fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 Cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 Cup fresh basil chopped
- 1 Cup fresh mozzarella cubed
- 1/4 Cup sliced almonds
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 Cup Spring Mix Salad
- Pour balsamic vinegar into a small saucepan. Bring to a gentle boil over low heat; cook 15 minutes or until reduced to a thick glaze. Allow to cool.
- Place strawberries, blueberries, mozzarella, almonds and basil on top of spring mix salad. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!