- 3 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 1 c. Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 15 dill pickle spears, well drained
- oil for deep frying
- Garnish: ranch or Thousand Island salad dressing
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a small bowl; mix bread crumbs and flour in a separate small bowl.
- Dip pickles into egg mixture; roll in crumb mixture to coat.
- Heat several inches oil to 375 degrees in a deep fryer.
- Fry pickles 3 to 5 at a time until golden.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Serve warm with salad dressing for dipping. Makes 4 to 5 servings.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!