- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed (slightly larger than zucchini cubes)
- 2 zucchini, cubed
- Coarse salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry Italian seasoning (or a combination of oregano and thyme)
- Chopped parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Heat a 12-inch straight-sided skillet. Add oil, onion, and butter.
- Add potatoes and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add zucchini, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning and saute 8 to 10
- minutes more, until zucchini are just tender.
- To serve, garnish with parsley.