Submitted by Rick Tytko of Brecksville, Ohio
- 1lb. Ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cans (15oz. each) Ranch Style beans (pinto beans in seasoned tomato sauce)
- 1 pkg.(9 3/4 oz.) Frito corn chips
- 2 cans (10 oz. each) enchilada sauce
- 2 cups(8oz.) Shredded cheddar cheese
- Thinly sliced green onions, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until beef is no longer pink and onion is tender, breaking up beef into crumbles; drain. Stir in beans; heat through
- Reserve 2 cups corn chips for topping. Place remaining corn chips in a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish. Layer with meat mixture, enchilada sauce and cheese; top with reserved chips.
- Bake uncovered,15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted. If desired, sprinkle with green onions.