- canola cooking spray
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, flattened
- 1/4 margarine, melted
- 1/2 cherry flavored Craisins dried cranberries
- 2 bananas, peeled, cut in half
- 1/3 sweet tangy honey mustard
- 4 slices Prosciutto Italian ham
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
Line baking pan with foil; spray with canola cooking spray. Rinse chicken; flatten between sheets of plastic wrap.
In sauce pan, melt margarine; add Craisins to soften. Dip banana in margarine. Place Proscuitto slice on chicken, place piece of banana on Proscuitto, sprinkle with Craisins. Roll Proscuitto around banana and Craisins. Spread honey mustard on chicken; roll around Proscuitto covered banana. Dip chicken rolls in melted margarine. Mix lemon pepper with corn flake crumbs. Roll chicken in corn flake crumbs to cover.
Place in baking pan; bake at 375° 40 minutes, until fork tender and juices run clear.