- 10 ounces roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 package (8-ounce) reduced calorie cream cheese
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 or 4 varieties of fresh fruit in season (enough to cover a 14-inch pizza)
- 1/2 cup all-fruit apricot jam or jelly
- 1/2 teaspoon strawberry extract water (if necessary)
- Preheat oven to 375 °.
- Cut cookie dough into 1/8-inch slices.
- Arrange cookie slices slightly overlapping on aluminum-foil-covered 14 inch pizza pan.
- Press edges to seal.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake at 375 ° for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Cool; remove from foil onto serving plate.
- Combine cream cheese, milk, sugar, vanilla and almond extracts, and mix well.
- Spread over crust.
- Arrange fruit in an attractive manner on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Then combine apricot jam, strawberry extract, and water (if needed) to make thin glaze.
- Brush or spoon glaze over top of fruit and serve.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!