- 2 beef Strip Steaks Boneless, cut 1 inch thick (about 10 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon peel
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine Seasoning ingredients in small bowl; reserve 2 teaspoons for garnish.
- Press remaining seasoning evenly onto beef steaks.
- Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
- Grill, covered, 11 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 11 to 15 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Carve steaks into slices.
- Sprinkle with reserved seasoning and salt, as desired.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!