- 2 pounds medium red potatoes pierced with fork
- 1 medium onion cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 large red bell pepper quartered
- 2 ribs celery
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Microwave potatoes on HIGH 7 minutes or until almost tender, turning potatoes over halfway through cooking.
- Grill potatoes and vegetables over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are crisp and vegetables are tender, turning occasionally and brushing with oil.
- Cool potatoes and vegetables slightly then coarsely chop.
- Mix mayonnaise and Seasoning in large bowl.
- Add potatoes and vegetables; toss to coat well.
- Sprinkle with additional Seasoning, if desired.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Makes 8 (3/4-cup) servings.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!