- 4 cups Rice cereal squares
- 4 cups Honey Nut cereal O’s
- 4 cup honey graham cereal squares
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup slivered or sliced almonds
- 1 1/4 cups butter
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup red & green candy coated chocolates
- Combine the cereals, coconut and almonds in a large bowl.
- Line a large baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- Combine the butter, corn syrup and sugar in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir until dissolved completely and bring to a boil. Boil for 3 to 4 minutes. Pour butter mixture over cereal and use a large spoon to stir and coat evenly. Pour onto prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer. Sprinkle with chocolate candies so they stick to snack mix but do not melt. Let cool. Store in an air-tight container.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!