Submitted by: Lynne Almasy, Week Three’s Reader’s Kitchen 2016 Winner
- 2 bags unseasoned bread stuffing
- 1 cups chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1 pound real butter
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1/2 Tbsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. ground sage, or more to taste
- 3 cups chicken broth
- Brown onion and celery in butter. Add salt, pepper, and sage.
- Place bread cubes in a large bowl. Stir in butter mixture.
- Add broth and stir to combine.
- Place in a greased 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!