- 1 2/3 cups water (70° to 80°)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 1/2 cups bread flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 1 cup granola
- 3/4 cup golden raisins
- In bread machine pan, place the first seven ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer.
- Select basic bread setting.
- Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- Bake according to bread machine (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- Just before the final kneading (your machine may audibly signal this), add the granola and raisins.
- Yield: 1 loaf (2 pounds, 16 slices each).
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!