- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 Tablespoon dijon mustard
- 4 slices ultra thin swiss cheese
- 8 oz thin sliced turkey breast
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 1 cup grapes, sliced in half
- Place bread slices on a clean surface. Spread mustard evenly on 4 bread slices. Layer your sandwiches with 1-2 slices of turkey meat,1 slice swiss cheese, sliced avocado. Last, top with sliced grapes. Place the remaining 4 slices of bread on top of the sandwich. Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray and grill each side of the sandwich for 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and Enjoy!