Submitted by Rick Tytko
- 3/4 cup sugar (plus more for top)
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 egg yolks
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 3 bunches blue grapes
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Mix all of the above but grapes and graham crackers into a stiff dough and pat dough into an oblong pan.
- Take 3 bunches of blue grapes which have been washed and patted dry, press lightly on top.
- Sprinkle 2 handfuls of sugar on grapes and then about a cup of graham cracker crumbs over all.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!