- 3/4 pound cooked American Lamb leg or shoulder, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata or black olives, drained and sliced in half
- 1/3 cup prepared Balsamic salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 8 cups (7-ounce package) salad greens
- 5 thin slices red onion, made into rings
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (2.65 ounces) coarsely crumbled feta cheese
In medium bowl, combine lamb, olives, salad dressing and mint; allow to marinate for 15 minutes. In large salad bowl, combine salad greens, red onions, cucumber and feta cheese. Add salad dressing mixture and toss to coat. 4 servings. Preparation time: 15 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!