- 4 slices Turkey Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed, blanched
- Cook bacon in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 min. or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add butter to skillet; cook on medium heat until melted.
- Stir in shallots; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in beans and bacon; cook 2 to 3 min. until heated through, stirring frequently.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!