- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (reduced sodium suggested)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon each dried basil, thyme and rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6oz.each)
In large resealable plastic bag, combine the wine, soy sauce, honey, oil, garlic and seasonings; add fish. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 1 hour. If grilling fish, coat grill rack with non stick cooking spray before starting grill. Drain and discard marinade. Grill fish, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-6 inches from heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!