Mint-Chocolate Ice Cream Cake
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 package (16 ounces) Suzy Q’s
- 3 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 12 Oreo cookies, crushed, divided
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract, optional
- Line an 8-inch by 4-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Place four Suzy Q’s in pan, completely covering the bottom.
- Spread ice cream over Suzy Q’s; sprinkle with half of the cookie crumbs.
- Press remaining Suzy Q’s on top.
- Cover and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Just before serving, remove from the freezer and invert onto a serving plate.
- Remove pan and plastic wrap.
- Combine whipped topping and extract if desired; frost top and sides of cake.
- Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes