- For 6 Servings:
- 1/2 olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Chablis or other dry white wine
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried whole tarragon
- 6 (1-inch-thick) tuna fillets
- Lemon-Tarragon sauce (recipe below)
- lemon slices (optional)
Combine oil, wine, parsley, and tarragon; stir well. Pat fillets dry with paper towels. Brush each side of fillets with oil mixture. Grill 5-inches over low coals 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, basting often with oil mixture. Top each fillet with Lemon-Tarragon Sauce. Garnish with lemon, if desired.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!