- 6 to 8 medium red potatoes (about 2 to 2 1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup prepared ranch-style dressing
- 1/4 cup bacon bits or crumbled cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups coarsely crushed cornflakes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Cook the potatoes until tender; quarter (leaving skins on if desired) and set aside.
- Combine the sour cream, dressing, bacon, parsley and 1 cup cheese.
- Place potatoes in a greased 13-inch by 9-inch baking dish.
- Pour sour cream mixture over potatoes and gently toss.
- Top with 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Combine cornflakes and butter; sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!