- 24 ozs. frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 margarine or butter, melted
- 1/3 onion, chopped
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
Cook onion in 1/4 cup melted margarine or butter; add cheese, soup and sour cream. Put potatoes in greased 9×13-inch pan; pour sauce over potatoes. Top with corn flake crumbs that have been mixed with 2 tablespoons of melted margarine or butter. Bake at 350° 45 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!