- cooking spray
- 6 eggs, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon celery salt, divided
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash brown
- potatoes, about 12 oz., thawed
- 2 cups frozen vegetable blend,
- about 12 oz.
- 1/2 cooked turkey or chicken, diced
- 1 cup skim or low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
Preheat oven to 375°. Evenly coat 9-inch pie plate with spray. Set aside. In medium bowl, beat together 1 egg and 1/4 teaspoon celery salt. Stir in potatoes until thoroughly mixed. To form crust, press potato mixture onto bottom and up sides of pie plate. Bake 5 minutes. Remove from oven. Sprinkle with vegetables and turkey.
In medium bowl, beat together milk with remaining 5 eggs and 1/2 teaspoon celery salt until well blended. Pour over vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with sliced almonds. Bake until knife inserted near center comes out clean, about 45 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!