Hearty Veggie Soup
Originally Published on: July 20, 2017
- 1 (14.5 oz) can chicken broth
- 1 (8oz) can tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 3 small red potatoes, diced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 (14.5oz) can diced tomatoes w/ green chilies
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large stock pot, combine broth, tomato paste, water, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, beans, un-drained diced tomatoes, green beans, and corn. Season with Creole seasoning, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 30 minutes or until all vegetables are tender.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!