- 1 14.5 ounce can low sodium chicken broth
- 1 8 ounce can tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 3 small red potatoes diced
- 2 carrots sliced
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes w/ green chilies
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large stock pot, combine broth, tomato paste, water, potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, beans, un-drained diced tomatoes, green beans, and corn.
- Season with Creole seasoning salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer for 30 minutes or until all vegetables are tender.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!