- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 tablespoons cold butter, cut into 1/2” cubes
- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in medium sized bowl, or food processor.
- Cut or pulse butter into flour mixture until well incorporated.
- Stir in yogurt and herbs.
- Form dough into a ball. If it is too sticky add more flour a tablespoon at a time.
- Press into 3/4” thick rectangle.
- Cut into 2” rounds with glass or biscuit cutter.
- Place in rows on greased baking dish.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!