- 6 ounces fruit-flavored Greek yogurt
- 1 cup chopped mango, pineapple or other tropical fruit
- 1 small banana
- 1/3 cup uncooked, rolled oats
- 2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup pineapple or orange juice
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- Put yogurt, mango (or other tropical fruit), banana, oats and ginger in a blender jar. Add juice and milk.
- Whirl in the blender for about 30 seconds, or until mixture is smooth.
- If the smoothie is too thick, add more juice or milk to desired consistency.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!