- 2 tablespoons salt-free Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 12-inch, whole-wheat pizza crust, thin, pre-baked
- cooking spray
- 4 Roma tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1 1/2 cups crimini mushrooms (sliced)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place rack in center of oven and preheat oven to 400 °F.
- In a small bowl, mix Tomato Basil Garlic Seasoning Blend with olive oil.
- Place pizza crust on pizza pan. Brush pizza dough with olive oil blend, reserve remainder.
- In a large mixing bowl, gently toss vegetables and remaining olive oil blend.
- Spread coated vegetables evenly over pizza dough, leaving about 1/2-inch border around the edges. Top vegetables with cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.