- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups Corn cereal squares
- 3 cups sourdough pretzel nuggets
- 2 cups unblanched or blanched whole almonds
- 1 package (6 oz) sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 bag (12 oz) white chocolate chunks
- Heat oven to 300°F. In 1-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; remove from heat. Stir in brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, orange peel, vanilla and pepper until well mixed.
- In 15×11-inch roasting pan, mix cereal, pretzels and almonds. Pour butter mixture over cereal; toss until evenly coated.
- Bake 45 to 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, until golden brown. Cool completely, about 45 minutes. Stir in cranberries and chocolate chunks. Store in tightly covered container.