- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups Corn cereal squares
- 3 cups sourdough pretzel nuggets
- 2 cups unblanched or blanched whole almonds
- 1 package (6 oz) sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 bag (12 oz) white chocolate chunks
- Heat oven to 300°F. In 1-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; remove from heat. Stir in brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, orange peel, vanilla and pepper until well mixed.
- In 15×11-inch roasting pan, mix cereal, pretzels and almonds. Pour butter mixture over cereal; toss until evenly coated.
- Bake 45 to 60 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes, until golden brown. Cool completely, about 45 minutes. Stir in cranberries and chocolate chunks. Store in tightly covered container.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!