Submitted by Debra Flinner of Canton, OH
- 1/2 cup dry mustard
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Dash of salt
- 1/2-1 cup mayonnaise
- Mix dry mustard and vinegar together, let stand overnight, covered.
- Next morning, in pan, add beaten egg, sugar, salt and vinegar mixture.
- Cook over low heat until it thickens and coats a spoon – doesn’t take long.
- Mix in 1/2 cup of mayonnaise for a hot dip, or 1 cup of mayonnaise for a mild tasting dip.
- Serve with cubes of ham or cheese.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!