Submitted by Debra Flinner of Canton, OH
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Corn chips or crackers
- In a bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, oregano and garlic powder; spread evenly in 9″ pie plate.
- Spread pizza sauce on top, and sprinkle with pepperoni, onion and peppers.
- Bake in 350° oven for ten minutes.
- Top with cheese, bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
- Serve with crackers or corn chips or whatever you like.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!