From Gaye V. Ochs of Leeper, PA
- 6 medium-sized potatoes, boiled in skins
- 8 eggs, hard boiled
- 1/4 lb. butter
- bread crumbs
- 1/2 pint sour cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter and line casserole with about two tablespoonfuls.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Put layer of sliced potatoes, layer of sliced hard-boiled eggs, seasonings, melted butter and bread crumbs.
- Continue layers in this manner until ingredients are in casserole.
- Pour sour cream on top.
- Bake in 375° oven about 1 hour or until golden brown.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!