- 1 lb. asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces (2 cups)
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 s shredded Swiss cheese (6 ounces)
- 1 (6 oz.) can salmon or tuna, drained and flaked
- 1/2 biscuit mix
- 1 milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil leaves or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Heat oven to 400°. Grease 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle asparagus, onions, 3/4 cup of the cheese and salmon in pie plate.
Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake about 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Cool 5 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!