- 2 lbs boneless leg of lamb, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 3/4 lbs. potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- 3 large leeks, white part only, halved, washed and thinly sliced
- 3 large carrots, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 14 oz. chicken stock
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme (or 3 tsp of dried)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped.
- Combine ingredients in a slow cooker and cook covered on low for 6 hours or until the potatoes and lamb are tender.
- Stew can be stored for up to 1 month if frozen.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!