- 1 can great northern beans (15 ounce)
- 1 can red kidney beans (15 ounce)
- 2 cans pinto beans (15 ounce)
- 1 can tomato juice (46 ounce, or V-8 juice)
- 1 can Italian style or stewed tomatoes (15 ounce)
- 1 can vegetable broth, low-sodium (15 ounce)
- 1 can green beans (15 ounce, drained)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic clove (fresh)
- In a large pot, combine all ingredients.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Italian or French bread or whole-wheat rolls.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!