Submitted by: Rick Tytko
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 3-1/2 cups flour
- 2-1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Hot honey or Confectioners’ sugar
- Beat thoroughly first 4 ingredients, combining in order given. Sift together dry ingredients and add. Mix well.
- Turn out on floured board; knead until smooth, 3-5 minutes. Roll out 3/4-inch thick. Cut with doughnut cutter or floured rim of glass.
- Fry in deep fat 5-8 minutes. Drain.
- Glaze with hot honey or confectioners’ sugar.