- 4 boneless pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 3/4 zesty Italian salad dressing, divided
- 1 (15 oz.) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 grated Parmesan cheese
- whole basil leaves, garnish
Season pork chops with salt and pepper, if desired. Heat 1/4 cup dressing in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add chops and cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning, until nicely golden brown.While chops are cooking, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl; mix well. Place equal amounts of salad on four plates. Add chops on plates alongside bean salad. Garnish with basil leaves. Serves 4.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!