- 1 pound cooked smoked sausage, sliced
- 2 cups cooked ham, diced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1/2 green pepper, diced
- 1 28-ounce can whole tomatoes
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon parsley, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 whole cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound medium to large shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 3 cups hot, cooked white rice
- Mix all ingredients except shrimp and rice in stoneware.
- Cover; cook on Low 8 – 10 hours.
- Thirty-minutes before serving, turn to high and add shrimp.
- Serve Jambalaya over hot white rice.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!