- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 large carrots, diced
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced 1″ thick
- 1 15-oz. can garbanzo beans, drained
- 3 pounds. boneless chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 14 1/2-oz. can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- Combine first eight ingredients in stoneware.
- Combine spices in small bowl and sprinkle over ingredients in stoneware.
- Add chopped tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on Low 8 to 10 hours or on High 4 to 5 hours.
- Stir in parsley and cilantro before serving.
- Serve over cooked rice.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!