Lemon, Fresh Seafood and Spinach Pasta
- 8 ounces whole wheat angel hair pasta
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped, fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 pound medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 pound scallops, sliced into 1/3-inch coins
- 1/4 pound skinless salmon fillet, cut into 4 strips
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 4 ounces baby spinach
- Cook the pasta al dente, following package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the oil, lemon juice and zest, garlic and parsley. Set aside.
- As the pasta cooks, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp, scallops and salmon. Cook, turning once, for about 2 minutes, until the shrimp are pink, and the scallops and fish are opaque, and firm to the touch. Add the wine, and boil over high heat for another minute. Set aside.
- Drain the pasta, and toss with the lemon-garlic mixture and spinach. Gently toss the seafood with the pasta. Serve immediately.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!