Ingredients for Stirfry:
- 6 oz Lo Mein noodles
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 2 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 2 heads of baby bok choy, rinsed well and chopped into bite size pieces
- ½ small head of broccoli, chopped into bite size pieces
- ½ cup pea shoots
- ¼ cup cashews, chopped
- 1 tbsp minced ginger root
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Ingredients for Sauce:
- ¼ cup light coconut milk
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- juice of ½ lime
- Cook noodles according to package instructions and mix all sauce ingredients in a separate bowl. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, sauté broccoli, red bell pepper, garlic and ginger for 2 minutes.
- Add the carrots, bok choy and cashews and sauté another 2 minutes.
- Take off heat and add the sauce, pea shoots and noodles. Toss to combine.
- Serve immediately garnished with more pea shoots and chopped cashews.