- 1 box of noodles, (large elbows)
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 diced red onion
- ½ cup diced pickles (bread and butter style)
- 1 cup corn
- 3 or 4 green onions, sliced thin
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup pickle juice
- 2 Tbsp. agave nectar or honey
- 3 heaping Tbsp. mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional carrots, peas, snow peas, cucumber, zucchini, anything you like.
- Cook pasta according to directions on box. Using a strainer, run pasta under cold water to cool off and set aside.
- In very large bowl, add remaining ingredients and toss well. Add cooled, drained macaroni and mix well. Store leftovers in refrigerator.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!